Argan Stem Cell Age Defying Scalp Intensive
2.1 fl. oz. / 62 ml
Renew, Repair, Regenerate your scalp and hair with natural ingredients. Argan Stem Cells support stronger strands for less breakage while Argan oil nourishes and conditions.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Gluten Free | Non GMO | 98% Natural | Made in USA
EWG Rating: Not Rated in the Skindeep Database
View full product details
When you have thin, fine hair such as I do, you want to hold on to what you’ve got. As I’ve been finding more strands of hair in places other than where it should be (on my head) I knew I needed to take notice & take action. I don’t want to subject my hair or skin to any more harsh chemicals (I dye my hair which is enough), this product has a number of natural ingredients which I feel benefit the scalp and hair.
- Best Tip Takeaway: I have just begun trying this product out, stay tuned for the results.
- Apply to dry or damp hair. Part hair into sections and apply a few drops to the scalp and gently massage. Style hair as usual. Treatment can be applied daily in the morning and before bed. Regular use recommended for optimum benefits.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Alginate (Algin), Fruit Stem Cells (Argan, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Vitamin B Complex (Biotin, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Niacin, Riboflavin), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hair Regeneration Complex [Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract], Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysorbate 20, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*†, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sandalwood Isolates, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil* *Certified Organic Ingredients †Fair Trade Ingredients
- Ingredient review 1. Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract is an extract of the whole plant of the yarrow. It is used as a skin conditioning agent and sometimes as fragrance. Yarrow is used to counteract hair loss. The EWG rates it a 3 for concerns of possible skin irritation or allergic reaction. 2. Polysorbate 20 can be derived from Lauric acid or a sorbitol (a natural sugar found in fruits & berries) that is treated with ethylene oxide. It is used as a surfactant, emulsifier and fragrance ingredient. The EWG rates it a 3 for concerns of organ system toxicity at high doses, possible skin irritation. The biggest concern with Polysorbate 20 is possible contamination concern during processing with 1,4-dioxane, which is a known carcinogen. 3. Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil is oil from the flowers of the Ylang Ylang tree. It is used as fragrance. The EWG rates it a 3 for concerns of possible multiple exposure sources. When used on the scalp it can stimulate hair growth.
- Our take on this: There is some concern with Polysorbate 20 with the possible contamination of 1,4-dioxane. This product has a number of very safe ingredients which benefit the hair. We have chosen to use this product as a safer option.
- We always recommend if you have any allergies or sensitivities that you review the ingredients prior to purchase.