3 oz/ 85 g
A Multi-tasking little powerhouse to Solve all of your skin care casualties. From cuticles to lips to cracked elbow to hair tips, this cream-to-oil-all-over treatment works wonders. Starting as cream, it instantly melts into an oil absorbing into your skin to nourish & repair.
Cruelty Free | Gluten Free | USDA Organic | Made in USA
EWG RATING: Not Rated
View full product details
It’s versatile to use in various ways, it adds instant nourishment and smoothness to my very chapped lips and eases the cracks in my hands. I enjoy the nice orange scent with a hint of cocoa.
- Tips & Takeaways: I keep a bottle handy in my purse for easy access. I apply it at night before bed to the little cracks in my hands for an overnight treatment.
- Apply as a spot treatment on face, body, hands or hair and rub gently or as an all over body moisturizer.
- Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Cupuacu Butter, Organic Rose Hips Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Organic Soy Lecithin, Vitamin E, Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Palmarosa Oil
- INGREDIENT REVIEW Organic Soy Lecithin is a naturally occurring lipid found in soy. It is used as an emollient and skin conditioning agent in skin care products. It has antioxidants and B vitamins. The EWG rates it a 3 - 4 for concerns of additive exposure in multiple sources and possible allergic reactions.
- OUR TAKE ON THIS: Organic Soy Lecithin has many health benefits for the skin. It’s high in Vitamin E which helps to reduce the signs of aging, helps to alleviate dryness and acts as an antioxidant which combats free radicals. We have chosen this product as safe for use.
- We always recommend if you have any allergies or sensitivities that you review the ingredients prior to purchase. If you have an known allergy to Soy Lecithin we recommend you do not use this product.